Happy Holidays Everybody! Now that the Holiday parties are in full force we are always thinking of NEW innovate gifts that make an impact. Here at Cathedral we choose for you some beautiful gifts that make a difference too. Hope you enjoy our selections.
- Hand in Hand, soaps: This sustainable suds will donate a bar to save a child's life. Buy a bar, give a bar. Hand in Hand comes in three delightful scents lavender, orange blossom and white tea.
- Lotus Love Beauty, body & bath collection: A portion of each Lotus Love Beauty product sold supports the Shanti Project. Shanti enhances the quality of life, health and well-being of people living with life-threatening illnesses, including Breast Cancer and HIV/AIDS. Lotus Love Beauty comes in five delightful scents Citrus Saffron, Hibiscus Marigold, Verbena Coconut, Jasmine Rose and Sandalwood Incense.
- Nest, Elton John Holiday, candle: A portion of the proceeds of the sale of the Nest Sir Elton John Candle Collection will benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Elton John Holiday Candle by Nest Fragrances is a Holiday blend of evergreen and balsam fir needles with rich woods and a sparkling citrus accord. Poured into a deep purple, gold crown encrusted vessel and placed inside a festive Holiday box, this candle makes the perfect gift!
- Hillcrest/92103, book: What better way to show love to Hillcrest! Show your neighborhood your support with this Hillcrest/92103 book. Also Cathedral is in it too!
- An Invisible Flower, book: Yoko Ono created An Invisible Flower when she was just nineteen years old, at the very start of her artistic career. Recently rediscovered in her archive by her son, Sean Lennon, who also provides a foreword, this jewel of a book tells the heartwarming story of the invisible beauty we all know is there—and of the one man, "Smelty John", who catches sight of it. Written years before Ono met John Lennon, An Invisible Flower offers a glimpse into the early process of a brilliant conceptual artist and, it will transpire, presages the love of her life. Simple pastel drawings complement the book's affirming message, and a new afterword by Ono makes this small treasure even more special.
- A letter to my Dog, book: Dogs know how to talk to us they do it all the time. A pair of raised ears or a wagging tail can speak volumes to those in the know. In this heartfelt ode to the furriest of family members, dog lovers get the chance to say something back, sharing personal letters penned to their beloved companions. With gorgeous accompanying photographs by Robin Layton, this collection of letters and portraits features a wide range of dogs and their owners, including everyday people with remarkable stories as well as celebrities like Chelsea Handler, Tony Bennett, and Oprah Winfrey alongside their pooches. Throughout, these tales of perseverance, love, and loyalty celebrate the deep and devoted friendships that humans share with their pups.