Now that the festivities are kicking in we are in the mood for a spicy holiday scent that lingers thru out our home. Cinnamon is always been a good earthy and warm scent that we can count on for a delightful evening so here are our picks with this spicy scent:
- Fifth & Madison in Joix di Noel, with cinnamon, cranberry and mandarin notes this scents always put us on the mood for some Christmas carols!
- Fifth & Madison in Pumpkin Chai Latte, the creamy spiced chai with buttery pumpkin always get us.
- Volupsa in Clove Pomander, is the scent of red cloves crushed and blended with cinnamon, pear, bergamot and nutmeg.
- Voluspa in Mandarino Cannela, is scented with Italian mandarin orange topped with vanilla cinnamon cream and finished with nutmeg and stem ginger.
- Aquiesse in Cinnamon Tabac, is a gift of golden cinnamon gently dusted over warm vanilla, with hints of sweet aged tobacco, summoning memories of a glow from a stone fireplace.
- K.Hall in Sweet Orange and Cassia, this delightful blend is natural for the holiday season, it has a pleasant year-round appeal with its orange and cinnamon blend.
- Hotel di Paris in Cinnamon Vetiver, a lovely candle jar with the wording Hotel Palais Royal. Scent is Cinnamon and Vetiver.