We can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Definitive time flies when you are having fun. Here at Cathedral we selected some of our favorites scents that reminds us of that perfect Thanksgiving dinner that we shared with friends and family. Here are our picks:
- Fifth & Madison in Joix de Noel, a perfect blend of Cranberry, Mandarin & Clove.
- Fifth & Madison in Roasted Chestnut, a creamy and delicious blend of smokey chestnuts and sweet vanilla.
- Fifth & Madison in Chai Pumpkin Latte, spiced chai with buttery pumpkin.
- Aquiesse in Frankincense & Myrrh, ambient ambrosial frankincense and the fragrant sap of the exotic myrrh tree have perfumed sacred cathedral air for centuries in rituals worthy of goddesses and kings.
- Voluspa in Clove Pomander, is the scent of red cloves crushed and blended with Voluspa's mixture of pear, bergamot and nutmeg.
- Voluspa in Chestnut & Vetiver, is rich roasted chestnuts fired and combined with earthy vetiver, oakmoss and amber.
- Nest in Holiday, is the aroma of a sparkling holiday season, created by blending pomegranate, Mandarin orange, pine, cloves and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber. Encased in a striped gold, clear and frosted glass and boxed in festive holiday packaging.
- Jonathan Adler Christmas Ornaments, have a classique JA holiday. Handcrafted, unglazed porcelain menagerie figurine with a hand tied ribbon ready for haute hanging. After the holidays remove the metal hanging loop and it’s a piece of mini menagerie, perfect for year-round decorating.