We were so inspired by Fifth and Madison tropical aromas that we created summer cocktails from three of our favorites scents (Cabana, Guavany and Cosmopolitan). The recipes are so easy and delicious, perfect for any occasion. Also be sure to check our other cocktails recipe inspired by Tocca.
Cabana Cocktail (coconut, mango and lime):
- Put the mango fruit, coconut milk and rum into a blender. Cover the blender and puree on high speed for 30 to 45 seconds, or until the drink is smooth and thick
- Half-fill two Collins or highball glasses with fresh ice cubes. Evenly divide the contents of the blender into each glass. Top each glass with ½ cup club soda.
- 1 oz Captain Morgan’s spiced rum
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 oz fresh limejuice
- 2 oz guava nectar (such as Kearns)
- 2 oz club soda (or to taste)
- Lime wedges as garnish
- 1 oz Smirnoff® vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1/2 oz Rose's® lime juice
- 1/2 oz cranberry juice
Shake vodka, triple sec, lime and cranberry juice vigorously in a shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge on the rim, and serve.