Glen Hanson, Illustration
Sex & the City, Inspired Goodies
Every week we pick up some of our staff favorite goodies. This week we are inspired by Sex & the City. Delightful candles to put you in the mood and fashion books too! Here are our picks:
- Jimmy Belasco, Sex candle: a tantalizing blend of amber, cocoa, mandarin, plumeria & sandalwood, created to ignite the primordial passions within.
- Fifth & Madison, Cosmopolitan candle: signature scent of pomegranate and grapefruit.
- ShoeString Chic, book: is a charmingly illustrated book of inside information for women who appreciate fashion, beauty, and shopping—but lack a black Amex account. In today’s economy, who isn’t living on a budget? Vibrant art complements the book’s 101 tips on living the luxe life without spending a fortune.
- Love & Lust, sex journal: It's time to spill it. Let Susie Brightthe reigning mistress of eroticaguide you to reflect on your sex life in this private journal. Whether you are a romantic, a sensualist, a tenderhearted cynic, a close observer of love and lust, or all of the above, Love and Lust offers the perfect place to record past and present private adventures and to dream about future ones. Quotes and suggestive prompts make it easy to get started, while gilded edges and a lush embossed cover make this journal irresistibly touchable.
- The Snark Handbook, Sex edition: Innuendo, Irony and Ill-advised Insults on Intimacy.