WOW! 2013 its here. Times flies when you are having fun...
Here at Cathedral we are so excited for NEW beginnings and we are planning to start 2013 in a good note. We selected a few delightful picks to start the new year right! Hope you guys enjoy them too!
- Patch NYC, Serpent Candle: Petit grain, hay absolute and geranium blended together into a scent as vivid and crisp as a lush garden. This enchanting and smoothly seductive scent is made from 100% pure soy with a 72 hour burn time this distinct candle is beautifully packaged and ready for gift giving (even if just for yourself). Made in the U.S.A.
- Dogeared, Elephant Necklace: Make a wish and put on your necklace. elephants are one of the oldest symbols of good luck. wear your necklace as a reminder that whenever you need a little extra luck, just point your trunk up towards the sky and believe!
- Pré de Provence, French Soaps: Pre de Provence French milled soaps are the longest lasting that we carry...for those who appreciate and require the finest in bath.
- Lafco, Chamomile Lavender Candle: Master Bedroom Candle is the slightest suggestion of fresh washed linens added to the scent of healing chamomile blossoms and lavender buds to inspire a restful nights sleep and sweet dreams.
- Paddywax, Eco Diffusers: In pursuit of social responsibility, Paddywax introduces this smart collection featuring recycled wine bottles with wood tops in 6 luscious scents. Simplicity of design combines with exquisite fragrances to create the perfect guilt free indulgence.
- Thymes, Eucalyptus collection: Stimulating without being overpowering, Eucalyptus is a scent that not only energizes, but leaves you ready to take on the day with warmth and vitality. Fresh, crisp notes of eucalyptus are surrounded by a bright citrus halo of Italian lemon, lime and bergamot. Trailing close behind are green florals and lemongrass, floating on a bed of herbaceous rosewood and fir.