Monday, August 2, 2010

Nesting the Sunshine? It is August!

It was sunny and beautiful when I opened the store this morning! But now the sun has left me. So, I decided to embrace the cloudy weather and burned a candle to get cozy in the store! Right now I am burning wasabi pear from Nest. I am one of those people that have to have fragrances that go with the seasons! Whether it be my perfume, candle, soap, whatever, I change my scents as the seasons change! So, naturally I am burning wasabi pear. The candle just reminds me of a warm, sunny, lazy, cocktail drinking day! The scent of this candle has fresh anjou pear with ozonic watery notes which are infused with the slightest hint of wasabi. Doesn't that sound just like the happiest scent ever? Nest candles burn for about 70 hours and retail for $32.00.

Available at Cathedral 435 University Ave. San Diego, Ca 92103


No comments:

Post a Comment