Saturday, March 23, 2013

A fond farewell


To My Delightfully Loyal Customers:

March celebrates 18 years Cathedral has been in Hillcrest.

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful the last 18 years have been for me; and I couldn't have done any of it without my amazing customers. You have become my friends and family. I've watched children grow up, boys become men, girls become women and babies into teenagers; enjoying every minute of it.

But it's now time for me to move on to the next phase of my career and life. With that being said, Cathedral will soon be closing it's doors.

We are starting our Blow Out Sale with 20%off most candles and decor; 30% off select jewelry and accessories, and 50% off the original price of previously reduced Sale items.

Come in and stock up on your favorites like Voluspa, Jonathan Adler, Tocca, Lotus Love Beauty and more!
Don't forget to use those gift certificates that have been burning a whole in your wallet and if you have a Delightful Reward to redeem or a store credit now is the time.

Thanks again to all my delightful customers, I will forever be grateful for all your love and support over the years.


With Fondness and Great Thanks,
Amy E. Capano
"Delighting Your Senses Since 1995"

No comments:

Post a Comment