Mary McDonald is a true inspiration and when we saw her office in Million Dollar Decorators we were happy to see a lot of accessories similar to the ones we carry at Cathedral. Here are our picks for a Million Dollar Office...Cathedral style!
- Antique Votive Holders, these delightful vases are the perfect size to store office supplies such as pens, rubber bands, clips and more.
- Jonathan Adler Letter opener, like a fine wine or a baseball glove, their brass objects get better with age. The polished brass starts shiny and develops a rich, natural patina over time. If you wish to buff fingerprints or scratches from the surface, use a dollop of brass polish and a microfiber cloth.
- Jonathan Adler Tray, this ceramic tray is the perfect geometric color for your office.
- Jonathan Adler Vase, this studded taper vase is show-stopping in luxury. Each detail is painstakingly hand-carved, then cast in the highest quality matte porcelain.
- Love Poems by Pablo Neruda, mostly written on the island paradise of Capri (the idyllic setting of the Oscar-winning movie Il Postino), Love Poems embraces the seascapes surrounding the poet and his love Matilde Urrutia.
- Nest Diffusers, Carefully crafted with the highest quality fragrance oils, the Reed Diffusers are designed to continuously fill your office with a lush, memorable fragrance. The alcohol-free formula releases fragrance slowly and evenly into the air for approximately 90 days.