Fall is in the air. Literally! The store is full of NEW beautiful fragrances but the lovely scent of pine is still one our favorites. This scents screams Christmas, Family and Joy. Here are our favorite brands with the pine scent:
- Thymes in Frasier Fir, the aromatic snap of crisp Siberian fir needles, heartening cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood forms a refreshing bed of crisp, just-cut forest fragrance. Undertones of rich floral musk deepen and soften the resinous woody notes, for a scent that’s mountain fresh, yet cozy and comforting.
- Patch NYC in Stag, siberian fir, cilantro, citrus and a touch of raspberry make this one of our most popular scents. Fresh as a brisk morning walk in the woods and cozy as an evening by a roaring fire this candle is perfect anytime.
- K.Hall in Siberian Fir, beautiful screen printed candles are made with pure vegetable wax and come with an aluminum lid. This rich, sweet balsam scent is wonderful in the winter yet creates a nice cooling effect in the summer.
- Fifth and Madison in Twelve Nights, an aromatic combination of cedar, citrus and frasier fir. Perfect for any gathering.
- Voluspa in Branche Vermeil, if you miss the Voluspa Frost Pinecone candle in the old Seasons Collection, try this fragrance. An icicle crusted branch of winter spruce snapped with hints of citron, balsam and sugar.
- Nest's Elton John Holiday, delightfully festive fragrance blend of evergreen and balsam fir needles combined with rich woods and a sparkling citrus accord.