Amy Atlas, Dessert Table
Kobo, Vetiver & Shaved Vanilla
Voluspa, Santiago Huckleberry
Tokyo Milk Dark, Bittersweet
July is National Dessert Month!! So in honor of that we selected some of our favorite sweet candles and bath items. Sticky and Sweet that's what we need!
The Scent Menu:
- Kobo, Vetiver & shaved vanilla: Aromatic notes of smooth vetiver and rich vanilla bean rise above a warm base of earthy patchouli, smooth sandalwood, golden amber and sweet musk.
- Aquiesse, Sandalwood Vanilla: Offers bergamot and lavender, white vanilla fleur, sandalwood and musk.
- Tocca, Colette in Sandalwood Vanilla: Notes of warm incense, musky vanilla and amber charm and seduce, evoking the alluring and intriguing Colette.
- Voluspa, Santiago Huckleberry: Combination of the rare Huckleberry mixed with vanilla pods and sweet sugar cane for a sweet, delicious scent.
- Simpatico, Meringue: Smooth, creamy and sweet, this delectable blend of sugar and cream is nested in a bed of freshly shaved coconut made to comfort and envelope you in layers of bliss.
- Paddywax, Journey of the Bee in Raw Honey: Created as a tribute to the bee. Experience the end of our bee's journey with this sweet, warm fragrance.
- Pacifica Votive, Mexican Cocoa: This passionate blend has the rich, dark scent of Mexican Chocolate at its base. Rounded out with mild notes of bitter Almond, Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Vanilla, this beloved Pacifica classic is indulgent, warm and delicious.
- FM Incense, Paris Cafe: Fragrance Memories incenses have no bamboo core inside so they have less smoke and you can enjoy the pure aroma. Key notes of cinnamon, coffee & chocolate.
- Tokyo Milk, Honey & the Moon: A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with Summer's buzzing bee. Subtly sweet: Honey, Sugared Violet, Jasmine & Sandalwood. Available in Eau de Perfum & Lotion.
- Tokyo Milk, Let them Eat Cake: A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with a vintage image of the most delicious cake.A touch of decadence: Sugar Cane, Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid & White Musk. Available in Eau de Perfum & Lotion.
- Tokyo Milk Dark, Bittersweet: Fragrance Notes: Cake Flour, Dark Cacao Bean, Osmanthus, Bronzed Musk.Available in Eau de Perfum & Lotion.
- Pré de Provence Soap, Honey Almond: These French Pre de Provence soaps are amazing. They come in a variety of classic scents - see the chart below for details. They're a healthy size, but are still easy to handle. And they last a really, really long time. Made in France from a rich base of vegetable oils (luxurious palm and coconut), each soap comes simply yet elegantly packaged in clear, biodegradable cellophane to show off its beauty.