Voluspa, Tuberosa Di Notte
Thymes, Kimono Rose
Paddywax's Journey of the Bee, Rose
Taking a cue from the great Edith Piaf we are having a Rose moment at Cathedral. If you prefer a floral scent, Rose is the perfect match to add some romance and femininity into your life. Although Tuberose Di Notte by Voluspa is our number one rose scent here are some other options to add to your collection:
Rose Scent Menu:
- Kimono Rose by Thymes: Effervescent clementine and voluptuous cassis tumble together on a creamy bed of satiny rose, white peony and jasmine petals. A gentle kiss of vanilla leaves a sheer, sensuous finish. Comes in candle, body & hand cream, body wash and cologne rollerball.
- Orris Rose by Tocca: The sophisticated essence of the old European garden rose known as Centifolias or“cabbage” rose combined with iris root anchoring the scent. Comes in a candle.
- Rose by Paddywax, Journey of the Bee: The fresh scent of a lush rose garden in full bloom entices our bee to pay a visit. Comes in a candle.
- Pritti (Love) by Lotus Love Beauty: A delicate alluring blend of rose and jasmine florals. Comes incandle, beauty bar, bath salts, body oil and body lotion.
- Rose Avenue by Fragance Memories Incense: Fragrance Memories incense will take you to the most relaxing places on earth. These stylish and luxurious incense are very refined for meditation, relaxation, reading, listening to music, peace of mind. Key notes are rose damascena, rose centifolia and honey. Box includes 20 sticks.
- Gin & Rosewater by Tokyo Milk: A decidedly different collection of brilliantly paired fragrance notes housed in an alluring glass bottle decorated with a vintage image of a botanic watercolor. A beautiful balance: Citrus Zest, Rosewood, Mimosa & Mandarin. Comes in perfume and hand lotion.
- Tuberosa Di Notte by Voluspa: Night blooming tuberosa with a base note of agave nectar with a clean and creamy floral blend. Comes in candle tin candle jar and diffuser.
- Persian Rose by Pacifica: The rose, a symbol of love and beauty, was beloved by the early Persian perfumers for its unrivaled scent. Bulgarian rose, violet and myrth, this is a modern blend with this classic flower at the heart. Elegant and spiritual in Persian Rose, they're intensely fragrant and delightfully decorative. Comes in votive candle.